Follow us

  • FEBRUARY- LOVE WEEK SPECIAL (Kiss day, Hug day...)




     VALENTINE WEEK
    The year long wait for all the love bugs is over – the Valentine's week is here. Every day of this week is an opportunity to celebrate love and togetherness. So, make the most of the time you get to spend with each other this Valentine's week and acknowledge the love. If you are eager to know how to make your Valentine's week special, you have certainly landed on the right page. Let's take it step-by-step and see how you can celebrate every day of the week of 'love'.




    The month of February has romance in its air. It is not just the Valentine's Day on the 14th of this month that makes it special, but it is actually a month full of cute romantic days when you celebrate your love in a special way.  Sometimes with chocolates, sometimes with roses, each day has a special message, a special feeling to convey. So what are these important days that finally lead to the most romantic day of the year!

    Valentine’s Day, the biggest and grandest celebration of love, comes on 14th Feb every year. While it is mostly a working day, it is as huge, to couples and people in love, as New Year. Legends have many things about this day, but there is no denying that this is the day when you can celebrate the feeling of love, like no other date of the calendar. In terms of figures, the number of cards sold on this day is the second largest, only falling behind Christmas. If you love someone, this day is all about being together and making the promise of love like vow.

    Talking of celebrations, Valentine’s Day is all about the lovely gifts and surprises. For couples in love, they must look forward to sharing chocolates, gifting souvenirs and cards and staying together for the entire day. This day also marks the end of the Valentine Week that starts on 7th of February. If you don’t have a date, don’t worry, this is the day when you can propose with high chances of getting a positive answer.
    Celebrating Valentine’s Day is about planning everything in advance. Men can take out women for a dinner, and in case, you are not willing to be conventional, home cooked dinner can be more special. With more than a million cards sold every year all over the world, there is no way that you can miss buying a card. For those who want to find a date or impress someone they know, they can make a handmade card for a special gift.
    Singles should not be worrying, as well. Every year on Valentine’s Day, thousands of other singles sit on the chat rooms in a hope of finding love. If you are not happy with the fact that you don’t have a date, hold on! There might be someone who is willing to share the day with you online in the chat rooms. New love stories start every year on this day, while the ones that already exist get a new meaning. There are others who don’t actually believe in the concept of Valentine’s Day, but the fact is love is always meant to be celebrated and enjoyed. So, when you have a day that’s dedicated to love and lovers, there is no reason to stay away from the same. Keep loving and stay with your loved one on this special day called Valentine’s Day.

    Rose Day

    7 FEB

    As we enter the love week of the year, it is the time when you start your celebrations with your beloved. The valentine week starts rightly with Rose day, which is celebrated on the seventh day of February. Roses are known for being one of the most beautiful flowers, and no wonders, roses have been declared the symbol of freedom and love. Greeks and the Romans are known to have associated the flower with the goddess of love. Without going into much details of the history, let’s talk about the modern day importance of the rose day.
    Every year, lovers across the world give roses to each other with a hope of getting, over even many in return. Roses of varied colors represent varied feelings, and when you are sure that you want to get a valentine for the 14th of February, this is the day to make a start. Here’s quick note on what each red rose may mean.
    • Giving red roses: This simply means that the person loves you and adores your presence. This is probably one of the simplest ways to say you care without even uttering a word. Red roses are sold in huge stocks on this day, so make sure that you have ample money to shell a price that’s multiple times higher than normal costs.
    • Giving yellow rose: Rose day is not just for love birds but also equally for Friends. The simplest way to celebrate friendship on this day is to get yellow rose for your friends. Quick and easy to find, celebrating the spirit of happiness and friendship gets easy.
    • Giving pink roses: If you are have received a pink colored rose, be smart to understand that the person appreciates and admires you. Pink rose also stands for gratitude and sympathy.
    • Giving black rose: A black rose stands for hatred, so better steer clear of people holding a black rose on this day. 
    • Giving white roses: This particular rose stands for purity and can be given to anyone you like and admire. White roses stand for peace, as well.
    different rose colors 
                                  
    Celebrating rose day is not just about giving roses, you can choose to gift something, as well. Lovers across the world take this day to say how much they love with the most signifying symbol of love. Get a red rose for your beloved without a miss!

    PROPOSE DAY

    8 FEB


    As you move to second day of the valentine week, this is the time when you can think of getting valentine for the grand day on 14th of February. On Friday, February 8, 2013, the entire world will be celebrating Propose Day. The name of this day says it all. Propose day is the perfect day when you can propose love to your crush you have been thinking of dating. Propose day holds huge meaning to those one sided love stories that need a meaning for becoming fully fledged love stories.
    If you are single and looking to mingle, this day offers you the choice to clear and say your heart to someone who matters to you. Even couples who are engaged can use this day to clear their feelings for each other and propose marriage. Propose day is celebrated in much style by those lovers who have been waiting for a day when there are high chances that the person they love will consider their feelings.
    While there are many ways to celebrate propose day, most youngsters choose to make a gift of something to express love. If you have been dating someone over the internet or like someone in your class, proposing on this day may be special. Gifts are excellent ways to say you love, and for that matter, you can choose cards, roses, teddy bears, souvenirs and many more things. Of course, no gift can ever guarantee that you will get a positive answer, but the more stylishly you propose, the better are the chances that you will get a positive reply.
    Propose day can be celebrated in person, and if you are away from the person you love, you can choose to send a text or an email. For those who are desperate to get someone to date they need to be creative in their approach. Rather than buying something of the shelves of the local mall, look forward towards writing a love letter or making a handicraft. Girls love men, who take the ball in their court and play the game right. Proposing marriage may mean gifting a ring or any other jewelry and expressing the desire to have the other person in your life forever. Don’t let your feelings go to waste, just tell it on Propose day with oozing confidence and be sure of finding a date right before the Valentine’s Day.
    Here we are with an awesome DIARY ENTRY from an awesome FB PAGE : Rabia'z Diary ( Trust me, this page is supercool , and all the posts here are worth a reading, LIKE IT NOW 

    HERE WE GO 

    PROPOSE DAY SPECIAL...♥♥

    She was walking with me.. In her elegant black dress that ended just above her knees, complimenting her fairness. Her hands were in mine.. Soft and beautiful, like if I would hold them for a longer time, they will merely melt in mine.
    She was thinking something.. Silent but smiling. 
    And I ?? I was just panicking.. Unaware of what was going to happen. But still, today, I had made my mind.
    “Now or never” I thought, with my heart throbbing in my mouth.
    “Hey..”. I said. She looked at me with questions in her eyes.
    “Hmm.. What ?”
    “Ahh.. I just wanted to say something..”
    “Yeah.. Tell”..
    “I mean.. I have to ask something”.. I said, like a stupid, and looked at her. Oh God, how beautiful she was.. Fair and fresh.. Flawless beauty.
    “Okayyyy.. But what ?” She asked.
    I closed my eyes for a second, thought something and came little closer. Her eyes were fully on me and that was making me nervous.. But still, I whispered.
    “I know this is little crazy, just like me, but, I have written something for you”. She was still looking at me with the same curiosity.
    “But until I complete the whole thing, don’t disturb me ok.. or else i'll forget”.. Okay ?” I added.
    She nodded.. Cutely.
    Making her more surprised, I sat on my knees.. Avoiding any eye contact.
    Looking somewhere at the dusty ground, I whispered.

    “While walking in d lonely path of life,
    I just found a beautiful princess..
    That is some Goddess of heaven,
    And a form of true love I guess..

    While playing with me, she told
    How to love someone n how to care..
    She teaches me that love is waste
    Until you don’t spread it and share..

    While being wid her, I always find,
    My life so beautiful and pure..
    Now she had become my deepest desire
    And my most precious gem for sure..”

    I looked at her from my eye’s corner.. She was still looking at me.. With an amazement.
    I continued.

    “With her even silence sings for me,
    Having an angelic feel in her tone..
    Now I believe so much in myself,
    Bcoz of d trust in me, she have shown..

    Everytime I look in her dark eyes,
    Dere’z a truth in d innocence they show..
    They are filled with something b’ful,
    That is only for me, I perfectly know..

    So now as I need her so very much,
    And wanna be her’s for d life time..
    Is she too want to be my princess
    And is ready to live in world of mine..

    Here under this infinite blue sky,
    I’m asking her, sitting on my knee..
    Hey, the pretty gal I love the most,
    Please tell me, is it true that you too Love me ???"

    While saying the last few words, I was just like.. Oh My God..!
    I wasn’t sure how she was going to respond. My eyes were still on the ground. With all my courage, I raised my eyes.
    I looked at her..
    Oh God..!!! She was crying. Her cheeks were totally wet, and her flooded eyes were the reason. She was silent, and so was I.
    I didn’t know what to say.. What to do. I just stood up and came closer.
    She took my right hand and placed it on her left cheek. I touched them. She kissed my hand.
    On that time, we both were at a blast of beautiful emotions..
    Driven by her feelings, she came closer, looked at me with her crying eyes and hugged me…Tightly..
    How amazing it was.
    Tough it was not the first time she hugged me.. But that day, there was something different.. Something truly magical.
    “Yeah.. I too love you….. More than even you do….. More than anything else….. More than anyone can….. I love you soo much”.. She whispered. And it broken the dams in my eyes.
    Tears started flowing through my eyes.. I hugged her with all my power.. I just wanted to live that moment upto the extent that is beyond eternity..
    She cried hard..
    I cried harder.. 

    Remember the content provider for this diary entry : Rabia'z Diary




    CHOCOLATE DAY


    9 FEB


    Chocolate Day is the third day of the much awaited Valentine’s week, and as the name may suggest, this is day when you can celebrate love with chocolates. With more than a few ways to say to say love, there is no denying that heart melts with chocolates. Sweetness, love and feelings, chocolates are known to express everything the heart desires. The simplest way to get chocolate day is to buy and gift chocolates to the person you love. While getting a pack of sweetness is not expensive, you can make it more special when you use the following tricks.
    • Get dark chocolates: Dark chocolates are known to be great for health, as well for the libido, and therefore, there are no two ways that you can avoid it on the when you need to celebrate love with a difference. Dark chocolates can be bought locally, and if you move to a better and larger store, you can get imported chocolates from Belgium, as well.
    • Get chocolate dessert: Tired of trying chocolates that are quick to buy and easy to eat? Look for making a chocolate dessert on your own. Check online to find the dessert recipes that are easy to make at home. After offering a dinner course, offer her chocolates in a sensuous and sumptuous avatar.
    • Get milk chocolates: Women love chocolates and that too milk chocolates. Yes, milk chocolates are known to be excellent for the health, and if you are not willing to spend much, milk chocolates can be a smart alternative to the common dark chocolates.
                                        

    Chocolate Day is best celebrated with an additional gift. For those who love cards, greetings and love can be expressed easily on the paper. If your girlfriend or boyfriend is away, you can make them feel more special on the third day of the Valentine’s week with chocolates couriered on their doorstep. There are many gift boxes that you can find in the stores as Feb 9th comes close, and making a choice is matter of the mood you are in. sheer sweetness and amazing flavors make Chocolate Day one of the most awaited day of the year for lovers. Sharing a bite of your favorite chocolate with someone you love can be the most treasured moment ahead of the valentine month. Make the most of Chocolate Day with your loved one

    February 9 can be easily tagged as the 'most delicious day' of the Valentine's week, courtesy- Chocolate Day is celebrated on this day. And, though chocolate’s history dates back to three
    thousand years, its popularity seems to be multiplying with each Valentine's Day. But, ever wondered why chocolates are synonymous with Valentine's Day or love to be more precise?

    Well, here are a few things love and chocolates have in common:

    Eating chocolates is like falling in love

    We can say that quite literally! Not many would disagree, of we say that chocolates are as delicious as love, as the way they melt in your mouth and the pleasure they provide you is similar
    to the pleasure you derive from being in love.

    Love and chocolates make one happy
    There is no doubt about the fact that love makes one happy and quite similarly, chocolates, which contain monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)—which lower blood pressure and make one feel
    healthy and happy.
    Both are addictive

    All of us know that it's difficult falling out of love, even when one tries hard to and you shouldn't be surprised if we compare that state with the addiction chocolates come with! Try resisting a bar of chocolate, when you've already taken a bite out of it, chances are that you would end up eating the entire bar- well, that's because chocolates are as addictive as love.
    Excess of both is bad  
    If you indulge too much into love, then you might end up as an obsessed love and similarly, gorging too much on chocolates can make you a few kilos heavier!
    Well, whatever said and done- chocolate lovers still want to fall in chocolate and if you've already fallen in love, then make the most of this special day by gifting your beloved their favorite chocolate bar

    TEDDY DAY


    10 FEB


    Teddy day is the fourth day of the valentine week, when you gift someone a teddy that will tell them how much you love. While teddy day seems to be quite a day for gifting, there is no denying that you can make it more special with some love. The day is marked with lots and lots of soft toys that are designed for lovers, for whom the season of gifting never seems to end. Here are some quick tips that will help you get the right soft toys for this day of love.
    Mostly, boys are expected to buy teddy bears for their girlfriends, but that doesn’t mean to happen that way. Girls too can gift teddy bears to boys with panache. The idea is to be different with the choice of soft toys. While this concept of gifting teddy bears to each other was meant to be for the younger generations, there are elderly couples who like to give love a new meaning with gifts that are common to modern lovers.
    If you are looking for teddy bears, you can look for the same online or can choose t buy locally. Knowing that soft toys are in demand for this day, the prices are for sure going to be high. For those who have been saving money to buy a large teddy with a heart engraved on the same, they must look to buy the same in advance to get a better deal. Before you buy teddy bears, make sure you keep the collection of your girlfriend in mind. Most women like to stock soft toys in their collection, so make sure that you are buying something that is not been gifted to her before.



    Teddy day is not just about teddy bears, you can choose to gift chocolates and cards to your beloved, as well. There are combo packs available in the market that you can separately for men and women alike. Love and more love expressed with softness- that’s teddy day at its best. Loving in the valentine week is more about making the other person feel special, and for that, you don’t need to be spending a fortune. The right way of expression is all that matters. Take a look online to find the coolest ideas to celebrate the fourth day of the upcoming Valentine season. Love celebrated like never before!
     Here is another story from Rabia'z Diary
    TEDDY DAY SPECIAL..♥♥ 

    Teddies..!!!
    Soft, sweet and expressive.
    They are the gifts which not only conveys love, but creates also.. Even I think that if cupids are the God of Love, Teddies are the messengers..
    I realized all these things when I gifted it to her, for the first time. Opening the gift pack she was under the roof of curiosity. The time she discovered a big sweet teddy, holding a heart shape wid a b'ful 'I Love You', she just jumped wid joy..
    Making a girly 'Aww...', her hand was at her mouth and there was an expression that can make even Cupids falling in love. She smiled and finally by the grace of God, she looked at me..
    We hugged.

    About a year latter, yesterday while coming to my paternal home I texted her "Hey I'm on my way to home. Don't col or text me after 10.. Okay"..
    I said that bcoz I didn't wanted to ruin my image before my parents by some late night rings on my phone.
    But..
    It was some 11.45 at night when my phone rang.. It was her. I cut the call in anger, came to the balcony for a safe distance from the bedroom and called her back..
    "Are you insane ? I told you not to call me.." I was mad in anger. And driven by that I said a little lot to her.
    She was silent.. Or may be crying.. I can hear that.. And that made me realizing what I have done..
    "Okay baby I am not angry.. But still, tell me why you called".
    She said nothing again.. May be she was sad enough..
    "Now tell me please".. She was irritating me.
    With her broken voice she started.. "I am sorry I called you. But you remember the teddy you have gifted me.. You know, Now I can't sleep without him."
    "So what ?" I asked.
    "Now, after my studies when I came to sleep, I didn't find it at my bedroom. Maybe it is in Mom's room but her room is locked. I tried but I can't sleep". She was slow and soft with her voice.. May be because of the tears she was having in her eyes.
    After a little break, she added.
    "The thing I loved the most was not with me , So I thought... I should call the PERSON I love the most". She was still crying. "I am sorry baby I disturbed you.. But I was missing you badly. I didn't know what to do".
    OMG.. She had so much of innocence and purity in her wordz.. A drop of tear rolled down through my right eye.. I was wonderfully amazed by the Love she was having for me..
    I said nothing.. I wasn't in a position to say something.. I felt guilty.. I felt bad..
    "You miss me that much ?" I asked.
    "I can't tell you how much".. She replied in the same killing voice..
    I smiled.... And we kept talking... For some unknown hours.. ♥♥


    PROMISE DAY

    11 FEB


    The valentine week is all about love, and Promise Day is one such important day when you deal without any pomp and show. This day, lovers, who live to be in each other’s company, make a promise to be the same. If you have been thinking of making every day of the with the serious side of your relationship. Celebrated on 11thof February each year, this day signifies the need for commitment and responsibility. When it comes to celebrating promise day, you don’t need think of anything that can be given as gift.

    This is the day of the year when you will think of love and only love with a silent promise of staying by each other through thick and thin. Whether you are trying to date someone online or have a partner, this is the day when you can use the right words and confess that love is all about sticking with the person.
    Promise day is best celebrated valentine week count, then you need to make sure that you do something special for this day.
    Guys can take their girlfriends out for a lonely dinner, while women can prepare a handmade card and write the feelings in words. Expressing your love in words is something that not everyone is acquainted with, and if you are really willing to make the day special, you need to plan a simple day.
    Before you take your girl out, thinking of some cheesy lines can be a good idea. It may sound a little cliché, but with the right lines, making a promise becomes all the more fun. Feelings get a better meaning when you know what can please your partner. For those who have been still thinking of giving a new direction to their friendship with that special someone, this is the right day for them. Just think of making a promise of friendship, and she might understand what you mean underneath.
    With much of commercialization around, there is no denying that love too needs a definition, which comes from you gift. Thanks to promise day, you can make a difference and have all the fun on the day in a unique way. You can also choose to buy a small card or a box of chocolates for the special day or can even look for SMS based on Promise day to impress. Making every word count on this day is what that matters!
    ANOTHER STORY FROM Rabia'z Diary
    PROMISE DAY SPECIAL ♥♥
    The sun rose, the clock struck 7, i hopped out of my bed. I came to the hall to greet my parents. Mom said, "So, my kid, what are you going to promise your mum today?"
    I, with a smirk on my face said, "I promise to hog everything you cook and I also promise to spray papa's perfume everyday to college" :D
    she burst out with laughter, shouting, "you are never gonna change" ♥
    Deep inside, I was waiting for THE message. I took a shower and came back to my room only to see that my phone was showing text messages from HIM! :)
    "Good morning my love, a very HAPPY PROMISE DAY to you. I know, out of happiness and out of the satisfaction the other partner would feel, we make promises that we cannot even keep or which we ourselves are not certain of. So here it comes the things which I know I can fulfill,
    * I will never let you go, that doesn't mean I will choose my parents over you, but that mean I can fight till death to make you mine ♥

    * you are my sweetest angel, I promise never to make you shed tears! That excludes tears of happiness when you will have in your eyes on the official day of our engagement or marriage. ♥

    * I promise to never hurt you baby. But whenever I feel a sense of intuition that something can be done wrong by you, be prepared for the tantrums! ♥

    * I promise to meet you once in a day. But that doesn't mean we have to always spend money for that. Wait for the day till I start earning. ♥

    * I promise that I will never cheat on you for any other girl. No girl can be as special as you are to me. But that will exclude our daughter. ♥
    - forever yours my sweetu baby"

    I was so dumbstruck, so awestruck when I read this.
    Only then, I promised to myself, Never ever under any consequence, I will leave this guy. I LOVE HIM and that forever actually means till death do us apart! ♥

    HUG DAY

    12 FEB


    Essentially, every day of the valentine week is supposed to be special between lovers and friends, but hug day is little different. With no given or stated meaning that this has to be between lovers, this day is special because you can give someone a bundle of warmth and happiness. It has been proved in many researches worldwide that a hug always leaves a special and unique feeling between two people. No matter whether you are hugging the person you love or just want to give a hug to your father, this day is certainly special for all the good reasons.
    Hug Day comes on the 12th of February, which is two days ahead of the Valentine’s Day. If you have been thinking of getting close to someone you love and have been looking for an instance, you don’t need to wait more. Hug day is excellent for those people who need an occasion to show their feelings.
    When you are trying hard to get close to her or want to express your love to your best friend, this day offers the right chance. You need to make sure that you take the other person out and make him or her as much comfortable as you can. Some people need a little persuasion before they can give you a hug back, but for others, some care and affection is enough.
    With everyone buying gifts for the valentine season, you can make hug day a little more special with a gift for that special someone. From roses to traditional cards, there is so much that you can buy that you will be spoilt for action. Hugging is an extremely close feeling, something that can bond two hearts forever, so buying the right gift is essential.
    If you haven’t planned Hug day yet, try to think of an unusual setting. Sometime even little closeness can make love blossom, and whether you are a conventional lover or not, hug day is all about fun. Valentine week followers celebrate the day in the company of people they adore the most. With the special 14th coming close, a hug can even help you get a Valentine without much effort on your part. The more comfortable you can make your crush feel about the hug, the better are the chances that you will get an answer, when you are looking for one. Hugging and cuddle can just double love!
    THE STORY (Rabia'z Diary)
    ♥♥ HUG DAY SPECIAL ♥♥ (itz a bit long but trust me itz worth every single word...truly amazing n heart touching diary...*LIKE* and *SHARE* if u also want to be with your someone SPECIAL but cant due to distance problem bt still u find them close to your heart n feel them) ♥

    Some hours earlier, I got a late night call. It was from her..
    I picked up the call and came to my balcony.
    Night was beautiful, and silent. May be just to listen the conversations between us.
    We were talking about something, when she stopped me with my name..
    “Baby”, She said with a great concern..
    “Hmm..??”
    “I am feeling really sad.. It’s the hug day and you are not with me”.
    I had no reply..
    “You know all the other days of the valentine’s week are okay. You can send me chocolates, teddies on the respective days. A phone call is enough for the promise day, even on valentines day some msgs or poems can work.. But today is hard for me.. I am really missing you”. She added with all the silkness of her voice.
    This made me sad too.. Not only because she wasn’t happy, but because the things were same even on my side.. I too was missing her.. Missing the magic her presence always created.
    “OK leave that.. Lets talk about something else”, I said. Just to draw her attention towards something else.
    “About what ?”
    “About the time when we were together”, I replied with a smile.
    “No, I am not gonna talk about that. It makes me missing you more”, Her voice was cute like a puppy.
    “But if you will ask me, I will say that it makes me LOVE you more”.
    “oh really ?”
    I felt her smiling.
    “You remember the day when we were at my room ?”
    “Yeah, How can I forget …That was one of the most beautiful day of my life.. The way you showed your love.. And just everything”. She replied, waited for a second and added, “You know what, every time when I miss you, I just close my eyes and the same scene becomes alive when you were looking at me… Oh God, your eyes had so much of love”.
    “Then again close your eyes ”..
    “They ARE closed already”, She replied. That made us laughing a little.
    And then, a silence followed.
    “Hey.. Am I still looking at you ?”, I asked in a slow tone.
    “Hmm..”, She replied, softly..
    “Then just think that the same love full eyes are looking at you.. Only the ambiance is changed a little”..
    “I never look at the ambiance when I look at you”, She said and that filled me with a flow of divine feelings.. She was so true with her wordz.. Innocence was the beauty of her voice.
    “So just imagine the same day again.. The same presence of mine.. The same hug”.
    She replied nothing..
    "What happened ?" I asked after some time.
    “Yeah.. I can find you with me.. Now I am not missing you that much.. I can feel your hug with my closed eyes”.. She was excited. “But still, you don’t go.. Be with me and leave me with my imaginations.. If you will be there on phone, I will feel satisfied”. She continued.
    I smiled on this.. Wid my closed eyes, I too was feeling her. But I said nothing and kept silent.. Night was still dark, but beautiful.. Time to time her breathes were audible to me.. And that imaginary presence of her was just magical..
    Some minutes later I whispered her name..
    No reply..
    I came to know that she slept.
    I smiled.. I had succeeded in what I was upto..
    “Good Night dear” Was all I said, knowing that this isn't audible to her.
    With some desires mixed in my smile, I wished I could be there to place her cellphone at the right place as the probability that it was still on her ears uselessly, was high.
    I wished I could be there to cover her properly by her soft cozy blanket.. I wished I could be there to caress her hairs.. To plant a kiss on her forehead and to tell, how truly I care for her..
    But I knew, I have to wait for that day.
    With still some fire of desires in my soul I came to my room. This was my turn to sleep...♥♥

    PS.. Who says that if you want to feel someone, you need to be with him/her... All you need to do is to close your eyes with a purity, your love will automatically take you to the world to satisfactions..♥♥

    KISS DAY

    13 FEB


    Kissing has always been a unique symbol of love, and every couple in love think of kissing each other time and again, no matter what they have done before. You might have seen how the groom is asked to the kiss the bride in church weddings, and how every time our favorite actor comes close to the actress to show his love. To celebrate the essence of the eternal symbol of love, we celebrate the Kiss Day a day ahead of the Valentine’s Day for obvious reason. For those who think there isn’t a day like this, they are in for some serious fun.
    Before you think of something naughty for this day, think of the equation that you share with your partner. For two friends or known people who have been trying to get intimate without getting dirty, this day can mean a lot of things. A kiss can mean many things, provided where you are kissed. Here’s a quick take on what each kiss may mean in real.
    • The French kiss: If you and your partner end up kissing up in this way, you guys are probably madly in love. This is not a one sided affair, so remember, for a real French kiss to happen, you need real chemistry.
    • The forehead kiss: This kiss simply talks of the promise to stay by each other and a sign that someone does care for you. When a partner kisses you on your forehead, you can expect to get a proposal on Valentine’s Day.
    • A peck on the lips: A simple kiss that is given on the lips simply says ‘I love you’ in the most subtle way. If you are trying to confess your feelings, this kiss can do wonders in expressing love in the purest form.
    • A kiss on the cheek: When someone places a kiss on the cheek with no dual meanings attached to it, this may simply mean that he or she adores you and wants you to be immensely happy in your life. Short and simple!
    Kiss day holds varied meanings for varied couples. While new couples choose the day for the first kiss, there are others who make a special day with love expresses with a French Kiss. What’s your idea of celebration depends largely on what relationship and equation you share with your partner. Kiss to make love more special!
    STORY BEGINS
    ♥♥ KISS DAY SPECIAL ♥♥ *LIKE* *SHARE* if you can also feel each n every word written below just like I did ♥

    It was the month of August. 
    An unscheduled rain had just ended, and that had filled a beautiful fragrance of the wet soil in the whole ambiance.. As it always happens after rains, the surrounding was dustless and clear, and that's why we decided to go to nearby park to celebrate my last day at her city..
    Last... Because some hours later I had my return train.
    Sitting on the cemented bench, we were lost somewhere in the songs her 'Samsung' offered through a single earphone.
    As the wire separating the two earpieces of the earphone wasn't that long, she had to put her head on my right shoulder. And I just loved that.
    In that beautiful weather, those beautiful songs, her presence, her sweet angelic fragrance, that touch of her hairs on my cheeks and everything was so perfect..
    "YOU really need to go?", She asked with all her love, looking somewhere at the ground.
    "Hmm.. What can I do". I too was sad.
    "Don't go please.. You know how much I love your company".
    And to her this question, I had no reply. I just gave her a smile.. A fake smile.
    Just then, she simply slid her left hand in my right, and filled the gap between my fingers with her's.. Her touch was amazing..
    I said nothing.. Allowing the song to speak our heart..
    Time to time, she simply used to look at me. And on her every look, I realized how beautiful she was.
    Her open hairs had all the softness of this world. That little hint of eyeliner on the outlines of her eyes were making them more beautiful and lovely. Her nose was like the only definition of perfection.. And her lips, so amazingly soft.
    I was really lost in admiring her when, she took my hand and sitting the same way, put that on her head..
    I just smiled on this. And as I knew what she want, I started caressing her hairs.
    I knew she loves that.
    A minute later, she looked at me.
    "I love you so much", She whispered.. And that made me mad. I kept looking at her, and she too didn't moved her eyes.
    Her eyes... Which said a lot.
    I tried to read them.. Read the love which was for me only..
    Driven by some unknown, but beautiful feelings, I came closer..
    Her beauty was still mesmerizing me..
    Her closeness was still killing me..
    I wasn't in a position to stop myself.
    I tilted my head a little.
    My breathes touched her.. And she felt them.
    I came more closer.. My eyelashes touched her's.. Like some butterflies dancing in intimacy.
    I was getting mad.. Mad, by her heavy breathes which were now a part of me.
    She clasped my hands more tightly..
    I came more closer.. Closer to her pink lips..
    I was about to touch them, when she placed her first three fingers on my lips..
    Her breathes were heavy.
    She said nothing.. Our lips were so close.. Her fingers were the only barrier.
    She opened her closed eyes a little. She wasn't looking at me.. And neither I was.
    The front part of her fingers were touching my lips and the darker part was on hers.. On my every breathe her fingers were feeling the warmth.
    Just then.
    Increasing my heart beats..
    She slid her fingers.. Slowly..
    On the every movement of her fingers the madness within us was breaking all the barriers..
    She slid them..
    Ended the barriers..
    And to make me crazy in love, our lips met.. So soft they were.. I touched them with mine..
    And forgot everything..
    Forgot the song which was still running..
    Forgot where I was..
    And forgot that some hours latter I have to go away from her..♥♥ 




    VALENTINE'S DAY

    14 FEB ♥♥ 


    Valentine’s Day, the biggest and grandest celebration of love, comes on 14th Feb every year. While it is mostly a working day, it is as huge, to couples and people in love, as New Year. Legends have many things about this day, but there is no denying that this is the day when you can celebrate the feeling of love, like no other date of the calendar. In terms of figures, the number of cards sold on this day is the second largest, only falling behind Christmas. If you love someone, this day is all about being together and making the promise of love like vow. 
    Talking of celebrations, Valentine’s Day is all about the lovely gifts and surprises. For couples in love, they must look forward to sharing chocolates, gifting souvenirs and cards and staying together for the entire day. This day also marks the end of the Valentine Week that starts on 7th of February. If you don’t have a date, don’t worry, this is the day when you can propose with high chances of getting a positive answer.
    Celebrating Valentine’s Day is about planning everything in advance. Men can take out women for a dinner, and in case, you are not willing to be conventional, home cooked dinner can be more special. With more than a million cards sold every year all over the world, there is no way that you can miss buying a card. For those who want to find a date or impress someone they know, they can make a handmade card for a special gift.
    Singles should not be worrying, as well. Every year on Valentine’s Day, thousands of other singles sit on the chat rooms in a hope of finding love. If you are not happy with the fact that you don’t have a date, hold on! There might be someone who is willing to share the day with you online in the chat rooms. New love stories start every year on this day, while the ones that already exist get a new meaning. There are others who don’t actually believe in the concept of Valentine’s Day, but the fact is love is always meant to be celebrated and enjoyed. So, when you have a day that’s dedicated to love and lovers, there is no reason to stay away from the same. Keep loving and stay with your loved one on this special day called Valentine’s Day.
    Upon the earth the snow kisses

    Glittering flakes drop as the ice glistens

    My soul has awaken and now my heart listens

    In my mind your voice whispers

    When I close my eyes at night I dream of you

    When I awake to the morning dew I think of you

    Somehow I feel in your arms is where I belong


    I've waited for someone like you for so long


    Now my heart beats with a happy rhyme


    Couldn't have asked for a better Valentine

    FrndShp LoVe $ EmpTiNeSs


12 discussions:

  1. Anonymous said...

    GOOD ONE BUDDY......

  2. HB said...

    Thanks Bro , your compliment is highly appreciated

  3. ganesh said...


    Thank you , Chris, I found this exercise highly interesting.



    Send Large Teddies

  4. munesh singh said...

    Your Writing skill on this topic is really awesome. I really like your blog. Thanks for share... I am also writing about
    Valentines day

  5. Fatima said...

    Great work done

  6. John said...

    i like your website

  7. sunny said...

    Nice content

  8. Preet said...

    Love is eternal

  9. Singh said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  10. HB said...

    Thank you guys. To be true, this blog started as a free time obsession and I actually forgot about it completely. But your comments are well recieved and really have motivated me to work on this blog. Hope to grow this further with better topics and writings.

  11. Media said...

Post a Comment